Our trauma-informed webinar series draws on diverse expertise and experience on trauma and its healing. Leading experts in psychological trauma, trauma-informed care, and Animal rescue and sanctuary share their insights in this unique series.
In these webinars you will:
- Learn about trauma, how to support trauma healing and avoid re-traumatization
- Gain powerful insights on how to support Animals healing from trauma
- Learn about the relationship between human and nonhuman trauma and healing
- Join a community supporting Animal dignity and freedom
There are two sets of webinars now open for registration:
- Trauma-Informed Care for Animals I–Fundamentals Concepts is comprised of presentations from three mental health professionals with a fourth discussion presentation with Q&A.
- Trauma-Informed Care for Animals II–Healing in Sanctuary interviews four leaders in Animal rescue and sanctuary as they share their experiences and insights of Animal trauma and healing, with a particular focus on species and individuals with whom they have worked.